Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Aviators and Angels Fashion Show

Help me model at the Aviators and Angels fashion show February 25th, in KC at Harrah's. Here's how: tickets are $15 (if you buy them online there is a $2 service fee, or if you buy them from me there is not a service fee) To buy them online you MUST use this link for me to get credit: http://watercolorshighfashion.ticketleap.com/angelsandaviators/t/jj250/
I will be modeling for Watercolors, this is part of KC Fashion Week, and a fundraiser for Angel Flight Central. Help soon so I can get fitted!

The Angel Flight Central is a non-profit VOLUNTEER organization that flies kids in need, free of charge, over a wide area to hospitals, camps and more in a 7 Million Mile area. For more information you can visit their website at www.angelflightcentral.org

No comments:

Post a Comment