Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pictures and Pumpkins

This weekend I went to the St. Joseph museums to take pictures that will be used in the Missouri Tourism magazine and on museum advertisement. We were promoting the American Indian artifacts. I got to take a picture in the Archeology room, my favorite! (:

Also, I would like to congratulate my mom, on, yet again, winning a place in the annual Pumpkin Festival in St. Joseph. In the family competition my sister, along with her friend, and dad took first! Jess and her friend were nerdy Nerds; the candy Nerds, dressed as nerds. Clever, haha! My dad was dressed as Willy Wonka and Kelsie, my dog, was an Umpaloompa. (Not sure on the spelling)

P.S I've been very busy, Homecoming week, and didn't get to blog about the Miss Columbia pageant! Congrats to the four new titleholders. Can't wait to see everyone at state! Have fun with your titles; I know I'm having fun with mine! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment